Investview, Inc. would like to invite you to reach new heights with us. We are in the service of our shareholders and welcome you to our family.
We specialize in providing state-of-the-art and market-leading investment tools, coupled with revolutionary educational investment training delivered over the Internet.
|Stock Symbol (OTCBB):||INVU|
|Average Daily Volume:||1,906|
|Common Shares Outstanding:||5,597,122|
All data regarding numbers of shares is current as of Nov. 27, 2012.
Public Float = Shares Outstanding - Restricted Shares.
"Many investors who used to look to financial advisors for hand-holding now seek knowledge elsewhere. In tough market times, that's when people start looking for help, hitting the books and going back to basics."
- James McGovern, Vice President at Corporate Insight 1
The outgrowth of online brokerage firms; aggressive consolidation of financial institutions; the proliferation of financial information on the Internet; the U.S. credit crisis and a bear stock market have changed the way we buy and sell stocks. The ease-of-use, security, and 24/7 access of online trading platforms have encouraged investors to leave their paper certificates at the broker's door in favor of do-it-yourself online investor education, training and transactions. By becoming highly knowledgeable, intuitive investors and individuals can reduce their broker's commission fees, identify a wide spectrum of financial products and services, and take control of their personal finance.
on-line financial sector success and consolidation
- Investools revenue grew five-fold from $56M in 2002 to $252M in 2006
- Share prices increased from $0.71 to $18.23 in that same time
- Edutrades Inc. revenue grew from $2M in 2002 to $120M in 2006
- TD Ameritrade acquired TOS/"thinkorswim" (formerly Investools) for $606M in Q1 2009
- optionsXpress acquired Optionetics in April 2009
- MB Trading acquired Wizetrade in Q3 2009
- At the time of acquisition, Wizetrade had grown from 20 unit sales per month to over 130,000 units sold
These are unprecedented times, and we believe there has never been a greater need in the history of the markets to be providing tools and training collectively to the everyday investor and trader. Investview is poised to take advantage of this unique business environment by offering our affordable suite of tools and trainings.
1 - As quoted in Barron's on March 15, 2010.